payACH™ is a Windows™-based ACH Origination software that allows any size corporation or
organization the ability to originate electronic Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions.
payACH gives you the
ability to pay employees, make tax payments or collect recurring fees all
electronically. Corporations and organizations may also convert paper checks from
phone or web sales to electronic transactions.
payACH was released in 1988 and is used by financial institutions as well as thousands of corporations throughout the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico. Listed below are just a few of the features payACH can provide your business to automate your financial transactions saving you time and money.
- Direct Deposit payroll processing
- Originate Local, State and Federal tax payments
- Telephone and Web-based Electronic Check transactions (we can even help you with your web interface!)
- Process grouped debit or credit transactions, e.g. payroll deposits, club or membership dues, monthly loan payments, etc.
- Standard and Professional payACH versions to meet varying processing requirements
- Transmission Reminders for batches approaching the effective date
- Multi-company capable
- Administrator security options for multi-user environment
- Multiple export features including Encryption option for secure delivery to your bank
- Create NACHA-formatted files for transmission or delivery to a financial institution for entry into the Federal Reserve System
- Automatic batch and transaction frequency parameters, e.g., weekly, monthly,
- Automatic pre-notifications
- Add or edit all addenda information
- Global transaction processing by effective date range for single and multiple batches
- Password security for multiple users
- Interface to payroll and accounting systems
- Import National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) or ASCII
formatted files created by PC, AS/400, or mainframe-based applications to
automatically build batch transactions and files
- ABA number mod-check verification at the transaction entry level
- Windows™-based (95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP)